Morgues Vile

Post details about games you are willing to run at the club.

Moderators: Site Admins, Site Moderators

Morgan
El Ex-Presidentee

Morgues Vile

Post by Morgan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 am

Morgues Ville.

Population, 4/5.

It's cold and far too dark, any why the fucking headache! You just want to lay here under the covers and never get up again. Except your cold, and man this table is like ice, and it's too hard, what the-

It's metal, and it's cold and dark. Wait is it cold, or are you cold -this is going to be important later.

Scrambling up, it's bad, it's a nightmare. Your on tiled floor, you don't feel right, and the sound, the sound is off. There are other tables around you, other shapes and sheets. The room has raised sides, leading up to what looks like an observation gallery, like the type you get in old school medical Victorian dramas. You'd kill for a phone right now. The sound, it's not right..

You've never known an absence of sound could be so terrifying, your heart, your heart beat where is it.

You hear footsteps, a suited man is walking down the old steps of the gallery carrying a clipboard, with a gun at his hip.

"Now, this next part may become a little bit hard for you to understand, and no, nothing is ever going to be alright ever again. You're in a disused part of Bart's hospital in London, that pain your experiencing is from the Autopsy, and, well i'm afraid dear chap, you are quite dead"

So this is something I've been sneaky about and i'm running it in September. It's been a case of I've invited people due to been a very new GM, a very new system that i'm cobbling together, and just a story that's very much from my head instead of anything else.

Hopefully it goes well as the system that i'm playing around with/ tweaking/creating is something that i'm really enjoying. And i can see the story concept being something that if i'm good at running and keep going or be run with other players as well, but horse cart, you know.
My favorite phrase as a player must be "i want to make this more cinematic"

Morgan
El Ex-Presidentee

Re: Morgues Vile

Post by Morgan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Last edited by Morgan on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Morgan
El Ex-Presidentee

Post by Morgan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Oh we will now be using D8s, juist D8s you'll need about 5-8 of them, ish. But i can bring some dice if people have none ( i doubt it in a club like ours)

Morgan
El Ex-Presidentee

Post by Morgan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:32 am

Oh I'm also looking to start around 7:30, but obviously we have people in the group who travel from work etc, so that's known, and fine.